Destiny-Fansubs Community Forum
November 13, 2019, 10:29:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Prunned members. Damn those spam bots.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Intro Thread!  (Read 240980 times)
Cabbit-sama
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: March 27, 2009, 04:26:29 PM »

c'mon people, don't be lazy

First off, I chat on the name Ryo-ohki. Cabbit-sama is really my fserv (usually). I have been among the fansub community since I was a little kid. Currently I'm TL Checker/Webmaster for destiny-fansubs. My day job is working in customer service (business division) for at&t wireless. I also run a channel for learning japanese on rizon. I rarely chat though since I am a lazy bastard and other people in there are more than willing to help. I'm 28 (will be 29 in October, bleh). I don't really have any hobbies other than web design (occasionally) and I play go (i really suck). That's pretty much it about me.
yuurisan
Global Moderator

yuurisans@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 06:42:36 PM »

Cool Cabbit-sama^^
Hmm... it's been a year and a half since my sis and I started fansubbing as leaders of Yuurisan-Subs.
Currently we time, ts, make karaoke fx, and qc for our group, and time for ANBU's jdrama.
Both yuuris are college students, cosplayers, fansubbers, and part of the CEC crew *cough*.
If you haven't notice, we are twins. And we work together^^

\^o^/~
Ashald

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 12:26:20 PM »

Hello, I'm university student from Ukraine (anybody knows where it? xD) and I'm 18 (only 2 weeks left until 19).
I'm encoder/raw provider of Eternal HARO fansub group and sometimes I try yourself in the role of corrector or timer.
Also, I try to learn the Japanese language.
At last time, I provide .ts and other animu sources for Destiny-Fansubs and Yuurisan-Subs.

As you could notice, I do not speak English very well, so I apologize for the mistakes. (-;

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: